Friday, February 12, 2010

Red Underwear

Ok, funny story.

I remember going shopping once with my mom when I was 4 or 5. I must have been just about to start kindergarten, and we were shopping for new underwear. I was browsing the aisles with her when I noticed a rather muscled man in a fancy pair of red underwear. I pointed to them and told my mom “I want those ones.”

She informed me that those underwear were for older men. I asked, “How old do I have to be before I can wear them?”

She paused before responding, “By that time you’ll wear garments.”

I remember being very disappointed. Garments weren’t nearly as cool as those red underwear.

It’s funny to look back at events like those in life, and think, “I was so gay.”

1 comment:

Rob said...

You still could, you know. Just sayin'. ;-)